Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Your momma is the queen of....

Unnecessary worrying.

It is true! It is almost as if I look for things to be worried about.

Current worry- are you sleeping enough Ginny? Why should I worry about such a thing? You are, after all, SIX WEEKS OLD, and there isn't a lot I can do besides put you down to nap when you are tired. I can't make you sleep MORE or make you sleep in the places that are culturally acceptable (i.e. your crib), so from here on out I resolve to stop worrying about this!

Yesterday- you hardly slept during your naps, but today, you are sleeping double. Silly mama. Nothing stays the same-this is an important lesson.

Really, the problem comes from reading too many books about babies and sleep. They all say different things and my head is in a spin. So basically- I think what is best is to stop all the worrying and just follow your lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment