Sunday, September 5, 2010

Best way to end a day.

I've been back at work now for three weeks.  My first day going back was so hard- I was crying when I left the house and the whole way to work, and then some more in the hallway when someone asked how I was doing.  But, lo and behold, as soon as I got home that first day and saw you having fun with your daddy- I felt 100% better and it has been fine ever since.

Coming home to you, daddy and Pepper makes my days SO fun.  I can't wait to get in the door and scoop you up and soak in the smiles you give me.  You get pretty excited to see me even if you are tired! I am also watching magic happen with you and your dad- the two of you are like two peas in a pod and you are growing closer and closer- it is wonderful to see.  Also, it is something not every little girl gets- lots and lots of dedicated daddy time.

Plus, your dad is excellent with the unpredictability of being with a baby- he loves not knowing what the day will be like.  That is something that is hard for me- I like to know what is coming!

More than anything- you are surrounded by loads of love and showered with hugs and kisses all day from both your parents and we can't imagine life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment