Dear Gigi- that's what you call yourself these days,
During this last Christmas vacation there're so many moments that I wanted to capture and keep forever. Every time someone said Merry Christmas, you promptly corrected them by saying Halloween. You continue to be fascinated with Halloween, and ask us to be to your Halloween books over and over again. you're also obsessed with the book called uh-oh calico,and ask for it all the time even though we had to take it back to the library.
You absolutely love looking pictures and videos of yourself especially when you're dancing! It absolutely amazed us that you were able to learn the names of all of your cousins and took a special shine to the oldest ones, Marshal and McLane. I think the oldest ones played with you the most and were very kind to you. On Christmas morning you got every present had a baby in it, it was so sweet. Going back to work after being with you for a couple of weeks has been so tough on both of us, I think about you all the time and miss you terribly when I'm away. Being your mother continues to be the most amazing experience of my life, I wish I could slow it down a little but I do try to enjoy it as much as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment